MusicDish*China @ GMIC Beijing 2016
The Global Mobile Internet Conference (GMIC) Beijing is being held at China National Convention Center in Beijing's Olympic Park on April 28 - May 2
MusicDish*China is pleased to be a media partner of Global Mobile Internet Conference (GMIC) Beijing being held at China National Convention Center in Beijing's Olympic Park on April 28 - May 2. We are offering a 20% discount on registration passes - simply use our discount code GMICBeijingA0C33E1F.
Entering its 8th year, GMIC Beijing is recognized as Asia's most influential gathering of over 10,000 global mobile industry executives, entrepreneurs, developers, and investors. Whether a mobile internet company is looking to tap into the Chinese market or expand their operations abroad, GMIC provides a global forum for mobile industry leaders to network, elevate their brands, and learn about key trends and disruptions, including mobile gaming, mobile education, and mobile advertising.
WHO: Confirmed 2016 speakers: (more speakers)
* Jun Lei, CEO, Xiaomi
* Robin Li, CEO, Baidu
* Daniel Alegre, President, Global Partnerships, Google Inc.
* Robin Ren, SVP, Tesla Global & President, Tesla Asia Pacific
* Kaifu Li, Chairman & CEO, Innovation Works
* Frank Meng, Chairman, Qualcomm China
* Neil Shen, Founding & Managing Partner, Sequoia Capital China
* Richard Yu, CEO, Consumer BG, Huawei
* George Zhao, President, Huawei Honor
* Sachin Bansal, CEO, Flipkart
* Sheng Fu, CEO, Cheetah Mobile
* Wei Cheng, Founder & CEO, DiDi Chuxing
* Xing Wang, CEO, Meituan
Related News from Mi2N:
» MusicDish*China @ GMIC Beijing 2016
follow MusicDish on