Online Media Network Fanscape Seeking Senior Director
Fanscape, Inc. is a youth-oriented new media marketing agency. Located in Los Angeles, we have been in business for seven years, have a staff of 25 people, and are one of the top marketing agencies in the entertainment business. Our clients are music artists, movie studios, video game manufacturers, mobile and new technology companies, Fortune 500 powerhouses, and everyone in between.
Fanscape has one of the largest online media networks consisting of partnerships with many of the top websites, products, and magazines. We have the power to promote music, movies, and all forms of entertainment to millions of people every week.
We are looking for someone to run this online media network department.
It will be your job to both build and lead this department. You will be responsible for building promotional and strategic partnerships with brands / products, burgeoning websites and new technology companies. You will do this personally as well as guide your department of six people (initially) to establish quarterly goals and increase effectiveness, reach, and impressions. We need someone who can inspire people to work smarter and more creatively. You will be responsible for formulating and executing the plan for this department.
You must have experience with this type of job. You need to start and hit the ground running - we are not looking to train someone. Fanscape is growing at an impressive rate and we need people to continue that trend. You must be a "big picture" thinker. You must have passion for youth culture and a desire to stay current with trends and technologies. You must be prompt, professional and a good multi-tasker.
If this sounds like you, then we would love you to be part of our company.
* At least two years of experience leading a minimum of a five person department
* At least two years of experience with partnerships in a media or entertainment company.
* At least two years of experience in the online marketing space
* Leadership. You must have excellent Leadership skills and be qualified to inspire a group of hard-working young people.
* Communication. You must be an excellent communicator with the ability to forge relationships with everyone from technology CEOs to the webmaster at a skateboarding website.
* Understanding. You must have a strong working knowledge of online marketing terms such as open-rates, click-thrus, geo-targeting, and CPMs
* Proactive. You must create and not wait to be guided.
* Organized. You must be highly organized and detail-oriented. You will be asked to manage many things at once and need to know how to budget your time without letting anything slip. Follow through and deadlines are crucial.
Please send a resume and salary requirements if you meet these requirements.
Please email your resume, cover sheet and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to use the subject line "Network Director" and include where you saw this ad.
Related News from Mi2N:
» SENIOR DIRECTOR, ONLINE MEDIA NETWORK