New Organization For MIDEM Classique & Jazz
MIDEM announces the appointment of Christophe Capacci as artistic director for Midem Classique & Jazz. Capacci will be responsible for programming the artists and musicians to perform in the classic and jazz concerts during MIDEM.
Christophe Capacci is artistic consultant for Jérôme Deschamps at the Theatre National de l'Opéra Comique in Paris, a role he will continue in addition to his newly acquired position for MIDEM.
Capacci takes over from Hervé Corre de Valmalète, who has held the position of artistic director for Midem Classique & Jazz since 1990, with distinction. Hervé Corre de Valmalète asked to be released from his position as artistic director of Midem Classique & Jazz to give more time to his artist-management activities at Concerts de Valmalète in Paris and TransArt UK in Great Britain. He will also continue to produce and head-up the artistic direction for the live music festivals Flâneries Musicales de Reims and TransClassiques and run the record label TransArt Live.
The Midem Classique & Jazz team:
* Christophe Capacci, artistic director, Midem Classique & Jazz Concerts
Tel: +33 (0)1 43 25 52 41 - firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cornelia Much, international sales director, Midem Classique & Jazz, in charge of the Midem Classical Awards
Tel: +49 (0)1 72 89 14 540 - email@example.com
* Marianne Gaussiat, Midem Classique & Jazz press manager
Tel: +33 (0)1 45 43 7758 - firstname.lastname@example.org
* Luc Daniel, concert production director
Tel: +33 (0)1 41 90 45 36 - email@example.com
* Thierry Pelissier, technical director
Tel: +33 (0)1 41 90 46 27 - firstname.lastname@example.org
* Osnate Partouche, production / communication assistant
Tel: +33 (0)1 41 90 49 37 - email@example.com
Related News from Mi2N:
» New Organisation For MIDEM Classique & Jazz