Jason Mraz To Perform In Hong Kong At Music Matters Asia
Jason Mraz will be the subject of this year's "Audience With..." session featuring an exclusive, intimate performance
Music Matters announced that double Grammy winner Jason Mraz will be the subject of this year's "Audience With..." session on May 28th featuring an exclusive, intimate performance and interview. Doubly good news is that his legendary manager, Bill Silva, will also attend the event adding even more magic to this years programme.
Speaking of the programme, Music Matters has another truly global line-up with some of the most innovative and dynamic figures from across the music industry and beyond:
* World-class Keynotes: Including Spotify's "game changing" Daniel Ek and The Agency's, Neil Warnock, one of the best known agents in the business.
* Touring and Live: New, innovative marketing strategies for the live music industry from some of the biggest names in the business.
* Live Music Showcases: This year we have over 30 bands performing from as far and wide as Australia, Canada and even Mongolia!
* Digital Dealmakers: What's up next for the world's largest digital communities? The global digital heads are back in Hong Kong!
* Breaking Asian artists in the West: We think it's WHEN not IF. Do you?
* Emerging Asia: Vietnam is a market whose time is now.
* Spotlight on Publishing: With the Music Publishing Associations of Japan, Korea and Hong Kong.
* Mobile Music Matters: Asia is the world's # 1mobile music market, what's new and which business models are winning? And we'll have our own App!
* Namaste India: We present an update on the world's second largest country.
* Three Strikes and You're Out!: The ISP debate heats up.
» Live Nation Electronic Asia Inks Deal with Budweiser for Creamfields Festivals
» Andy Ma Appointed Warner Music China CEO
» The 2018 MIDEM Silk Road International Music Alliance Signing
» MusicDish Announces A Love Electric 2018 China Tour
» Avant-Garde Label Maybe Noise Launches In Beijing
» [2018-09-16] Live Nation Electronic Asia Inks Deal With Budweiser For Creamfields Festivals; Together, Creamfields And Budweiser Will Focus On Building Entirely New Content For Dedicated Electronic Music Fans Throughout Asia
» [2018-08-23] Andy Ma Appointed Warner Music China CEO; Andy Ma Has Also Been Appointed EVP, Commercial And Business Development For Greater China
» [2018-08-23] IndieOn Connects Music To The Blockchain; IndieOn Is Confident Of Creating A "music Miner" Who Listens More And Grow Their Token Value
» [2018-06-23] The 2018 MIDEM Silk Road International Music Alliance Signing; International Music Industries Signing Of A Mutual Resource Sharing Agreement With Shanghai Conservatory Of Music & The China Records Group
» [2018-06-06] Screen Music Connect To Explore The Music Of Film, Television And Interactive Media; Created By James Hannigan, Award-winning Composer And Game Music Connect Co-founder, Screen Music Connect Builds On The Success Of The Sold-out Game Music Conferences
» [2018-06-05] Fred Casimir To Develop BMG's Global Recordings Business; As Well As Building BMG's European Infrastructure, Casimir Was Instrumental In Developing BMG's Recordings Business
» [2018-06-03] 13 Music Label Sold To MTN; DSN Music Spins Off Record Label To Albuquerque Music Entrepreneur's New Group
» [2018-06-02] CISAC 2018 Annual Report; A Comprehensive Overview Of The Confederation's Work To Serve 4 Million Creators And 239 Authors Societies Across The World
» [2018-06-02] MusicDish Announces A Love Electric 2018 China Tour; The Tour Will Crisscross Through China With 12 Shows In 8 Cities, Including Guangzhou, Dongguan, Zhuhai, Shenzhen, Kunming, Jiaxin, Wuhan And Beijing
» [2018-06-02] Darcus Beese Named President Of Island Records; Renowned U.K. Music Executive To Join Universal Music Group's U.S. Label Leadership
» [2018-05-17] Avant-Garde Label Maybe Noise Launches In Beijing; The Official Launch Will Be On May 26 At Magnet Theater With A Performance Supporting Its First Vinyl Release: Píng Zè
» [2018-05-04] Award-Winning Lithuanian Rock Band Colours Of Bubbles "She Is The Darkness" 2018 China Tour; The Tour Will Kickoff In Shanghai Where The Band Will Represent Lithuania During The Country's Signing To The Silk Road Music Alliance
follow MusicDish on