Waddie allows audio transfer to car or home stereo
Music Industry News - as it happens
Source: Mi2N - January 3, 2002
With C. Crane's newest waddie (Wireless Audio Transfer Device) or you don't
have to wear headphones, and you don't have to sit in front of your computer
to hear streaming audio, says the company, continuing that its FM
Transmitter lets you transfer virtually any audio to an FM receiver. "Use it
to send music from your satellite radio or electric guitar to any radio in
your house," says Bob Crane, president of the C. Crane Company. "Simply plug
the FM Transmitter into any device with an earphone jack or an audio line
out, and send the sound to any FM radio.
C. Crane's FM Transmitter features:
* Full stereo on any FM frequency.
* Clean digital tuning for drift-free transfer.
* Built-in automatic Power Off Timer.
* Runs on included power supply or (2) optional "AA" batteries.
* Fits in the palm of your hand and weighs just 5.8 ozs.
Related News from Mi2N:
» Wireless Transfer Of MP3s To Your Car Or Home Stereo System
follow MusicDish on