Audience Data for Online Radio from RRadio Network
RRadio Network has published its 53 page report about online radio listeners,"It's All About the Audience," compiled from surveys received by 26,000 listeners of radio online.
Five categories of questions concentrate on the act of listening to radio online; the audience perception of advertising; Online programming, and friends who listen; Finding online stations; About the online listener and their online activity.
* 42.6% of RRadio Network’s audience live in households
earning more than $50,000 annually.
* 67.5% hold a college degree. 22.4% a post-graduate degree.
* 41.4% listen to online radio five or more days each week.
* 80.7% talk with their friends “sometimes” or “frequently” about online radio.
* 37.7% have “five or more friends” who listen to online radio.
* 52% listen to only one station throughout the day.
* 78.3% connect to the Internet via broadband.
follow MusicDish on